While preparing to move this blog (and several websites) to a new server, I went through the list of domains registered with our current provider and realized that – realistically – I won’t have the time to develop most of them before reaching retirement.
- luck.lu: Short and easy to remember, perfect for gambling sites/portals.
- mustdo.in and mustsee.in: Could be used as mustsee.in/rome. 🙂
- consumercomplaint.eu and consumercomplaints.eu
- badname.eu and badnames.eu: You could set up a service checking potential brand names, domain names, kid’s names, etc. for unwanted meanings in several European languages (think along the lines of the Toyota MR
2in France) .
- stockcontent.eu and stockcontent.net: A stock photography, video, text,… directory?
- betteridea.eu and betterideas.eu
- feelbetternews.com: For news that make you feel better (like in “glad that didn’t happen to me”).
- taschenwaagen.info: That’s “pocket scales” in German
- digitwalwaagen.biz: “Digital scales” in German
Some more German ones / noch ein paar deutsche Domains:
- klausurloesungen.com (lange ist es her)
- mein-erster-job.de 😉 (nicht wirklich)